Frequently Asked Questions
- When will I receive my garments?
We process and deliver all of our orders within 4 weeks of ordering, and we will contact you once your order has been shipped.
- What shipping options do you offer?
Indochino offers free shipping on orders over $150. On orders under $150, Indochino charges a flat rate of $20. Gift cards, tailor’s kits, and tape measures ship for free, but are not counted toward the $150 free shipping threshold. Indochino does not ship to Austria, Belgium, Lithuania, Brazil, Russia, Republic of Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Philippines, Chile, Greece, Ireland, Mexico, Portugal, and Puerto Rico and cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Indochino offers free return shipping for customers in the United States and Canada.
- Can I expedite my order?
Our current processing time is 4 weeks and we cannot expedite orders. We also suggest that you allow for additional time to include alterations if your suit is for a specific event.
- What countries does Indochino ship to?
Indochino ships globally to many locations, review the list of accessible countries during the checkout process and contact us if your location is missing.
- Why is part of my order on hold?
If this is your first order and you purchased multiple items, we will process one item from your order first to ensure the measurements are correct. Once you receive the first item from your order, please contact us with feedback on the fit of these garments and we will process the remainder of your order accordingly. If you require a specific item to be shipped first, please let us know within 24 hrs of placing your order.
- Can FedEx ship to Post Office Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses?
Please note that FedEx cannot ship to Post Office Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses.
- Will I have to pay additional taxes or tariffs on my Indochino order?
Some countries charge taxes or other shipping charges on imported packages. We recommend checking with your local customs office for these charges before placing your order.
Since these types of taxes and charges are subject to change at any time (and often change from day to day), we cannot incorporate these charges into the shipping charge at payment.
- My order is being held by US Customs and I was contacted by Fedex to fill out a 5106 form as an importer. What do I do?
Indochino is unable to complete this form as a requirement by US Customs. A FedEx representative will be able to assist you with this and you can contact them at 901.369.3347 or 800.463.3339. Please quote your tracking number, and once the form is completed your package will arrive shortly.
- I want to change my shipping address. How do I do this?
Please contact our Concierge department at email@example.com with your desired shipping information and we will update your order information accordingly.
- What if my suit does not fit?
If your order does not fit, Indochino will cover alterations on your garments up to $75 per order or remake it entirely from new materials through a remake order. Our Customer Concierge will be happy to work with you to get your proper measurements.
- I received my remade order. Where do I send the ill-fitting items?
Please return the original garments to the address below in the smallest bag or box possible. Please also use regular domestic post and mark the outside of the package with the following label:Indochino Apparel#108 – 611 Alexander StreetVancouver, BC, V6A 1E1Return for REMAKEOrder #: _________Goods Returned to Vendor
- Where should I get my clothing altered?
You can visit any local alterations shop to get your clothing altered. Indochino will cover up to $75 per order of your alterations bill. We may be able to recommend an alterations shop in your area as well, please contact our Concierge department at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- How long does it take to get a remake?
It typically takes up to 28 days to have a remake made and shipped to you, please contact us at 1 (855) 334-0788 and we will help you determine next steps and provide more specific timelines.
- My recent order does not fit as expected, what should I do?
If your garments do not fit the way you expected, please contact us at 1 (855) 334-0788. We're here to help, and we won't rest until your suit fits.
- How do I submit updated measurements after an alteration?
All feedback should be submitted to Indochino online via your My Account page. Under your order click on 'Apply for Alterations or Remake' and follow our step by step process.
- How are the measurements I submit online used to create my Indochino custom suit?
The measurements that you submit via the self-measurement process are not your final garment measurements, but used as a base to guide us in creating your suit. At Indochino, your suit goes through a 3 step measurement review process to ensure ideal fit:
- You measure yourself using our videos as a guide.
- Our team may adjust your measurements based on the cut standards for someone your weight and height.
- An Indochino Master Tailor then further refines your measurements based on his years of experience hand cutting suits.
- Do I need a Tailor to take my Measurements?
No. Indochino's measuring process was designed so anyone can measure themselves with the help of a friend in 10 minutes. We find the best success comes from not using a tailor as our measurement system is unique and created for easy at-home use.
- How can I get a tape measure?
Get an Indochino Tape Measure here.
- Can I base my measurements on a well fitting suit that I own?
Our measuring methods are unique to us and differ from the measurements used for other clothing brands. All Indochino orders are custom tailored to match your physical measurement profile, and for this reason we are unable to accept measurements from any garments that you own from another manufacturer.
- Can I use measurements taken by my tailor?
We prefer you use our easy-to-follow Get Measured process. Our measuring methods are unique to us and differ from the measuring methods used at a traditional tailor. If a tailor measures you the way that suits his tailoring style, it may cause discrepancies and ill-fitting garments. If you still prefer to visit a tailor to be measured, please download this Tailor's Form to limit any issues.
- I want to change measurements on my current order, is this possible?
Depending on the stage of your order, Indochino can adjust as desired. If your order status in your Account is 'Processing' you can update your profile online and it will be used in the current order. All orders are given a 24 hour grace period to make changes to the measurements.
If the order is marked 'Sent to Tailor' or 'Delivered' your measurement profile is locked and unable to be adjusted. This is done to ensure our tailors produce your suit properly and it is delivered to you in a timely fashion.
- I am not skinny like the models in the photos, will Indochino suits and apparel still fit me?
Indochino suits are 100% custom made specifically to your measurement profile. No matter what your size or body type, our suits are built to flatter.
- Can your suits be custom made for big guys or even for children?
Indochino customers come in all shapes and sizes, however we do not make suits for children. All our products are hand tailored according to your submitted measurements, so there are no limitations with regards to large or small measurements.
- Can I manage multiple measurements from one account?
Currently an Indochino client can only have one set of measurements for each garment type (i.e. 1 suit measurement, 1 shirt measurement, etc.) in one profile. If you wish to have multiple suit profiles, you will need to create a second account with another email address.
- Why are my measurements locked?
Once you have ordered a garment from us, we lock your measurements to ensure great fitting apparel for future orders.
If the need arises, however, we would be happy to change your measurements. Please email us and specify how many inches you would like to add or reduce the measurements based on the last items you received. For example: Jacket Length: +1.25", Pants Hips: -.75".
Please include your reason for changing your measurements.
- What is Indochino's phone number?
Customer Care Center Hours:
Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
- How can I pay for my order?
Indochino offers two payment options:
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express - Using a SSL encrypted credit card processor, Indochino can accept your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- PayPal, a heavily encrypted third party payment processor, is offered in addition to the Indochino credit card processor. PayPal is a secure form to pay and used by millions of people daily. PayPal accepts all major cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Diners cards) and also allows for debit card and eCheque purchases. You do not need a PayPal account to use this payment method.
Taxes may apply in certain provinces of Canada. All prices are in US Dollars.
- I need help with my suit style, what kind of suit do you recommend?
Please contact us with any style questions you may have. Please let us know if the suit is for a special occasion, work or just for general wear and we will be able to give you style recommendations.
- What is the best way to ask a question?
- How can I trust that my credit card transaction is safe?
Our website features a SSL secure connection during the transaction, keeping your information secure and private. Please note that the charge on your statement will appear "Indochino.com".
- How do gift certificates work?
Gift certificates are ordered through the gift certificate section in our store and sent to recipients via email. Indochino gift certificates are not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for a cash refund, and are not transferable.
Any unused portion will remain available for future purchases under the same Gift Certificate Number. Indochino is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- Can I make my suit a three-piece?
Yes, we can make any suit a three-piece. Please select any vest from our collection and notify us after placing your order and we will design your suit with matching fabric accordingly.
- Can I receive functional sleeve buttonholes on my first order?
Yes, however we may not be able to remake your order for issues stemming from sleeve length.
Alternatively, you can request from our Concierge to have your sleeves unfinished and a local tailor can add functional sleeves to your suit with your sleeve length. We would reimburse you for the cost of this, up to $75 per order.
- Are your suits fully canvassed?
Our suits are half-canvassed. Learn more here.
- Does Indochino offer customization options on their products? What is the cost?
Indochino offers a comprehensive list of customization options for suits, shirts and outerwear. Chosen during the order process for each individual product, all customization is FREE of charge. Go Shopping to find your ideal product, measure up, and customize it now.
- I want a particular design, can you create a special product for me?
Indochino does offer a comprehensive set of customization options during the measuring process for any product you order.
If there is something you would like to additionally add, you can contact us after purchase with your order invoice number and your request and we will add it to your offer if we are able to do this non-standard customization for you.
- Can I request my suit to have a different lining color?
We offer a number of lining options. Start customizing your suit to see what's available.
- What are the widths of your suit jacket lapels?
Our suit jacket lapels are designed with the following widths:
- Peak Lapel: 2.75"
- Notch Lapel: 2.75"
- Slim Lapel: 2.36"
- Double Breasted: 3.14"
But this can vary slightly depending on the width of the individual.
- The suit I wanted is sold out. When will it be available again?
We rotate our stock and once a fabric sells out, we do not re-release the item, but instead purchase new fabrics for new collections to stay ahead of the fashion industry.
- I forgot to add a customization to my order. Is this still possible?
Please contact our Concierge department at email@example.com and we may be able to add this customization if the order has not yet been sent to our tailor. Please note that making changes to customizations may delay your order.
- What style is best for me?
Our concierge department is happy to assist you with any specific style inquiries that you may have. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What type of shoulder padding do you use?
Indochino jackets use the lightest possible shoulder pads which are consistent with the fashionable European "slim fit" silhouette for which we are known.
- Can I order swatches of a specific fabric?
Yes, fabric samples are provided with the purchase of our Tailor's Kit. Each Tailor's Kit comes with up to 16 fabric swatches of your choice and you will receive a credit equal to the $29 purchase price towards your next order.
- Can I create multiple measurement profiles under one account for each individual groomsman?
You cannot create multiple profiles under one account, each groomsman must create their own.
- How many days in advance should I order before my wedding?
You should give yourself a minimum of 45 days, but we recommend getting your order in 60 days prior to the wedding date. This will leave a suitable amount of time if alterations or a remake is necessary.