ABOUT THE ROLE:
Indochino is currently looking for an energetic, progressive self-starter to join our Showroom as the Back of House (BOH) Coordinator! Under the direction of the Showroom Manager, you will perform duties related to receiving and preparing merchandise in every facet of the business (client or showroom owned). In addition, you will also play an integral role in maintaining operational efficiency in our Showrooms.
If you are highly organized, self-motivated, willing to go above and beyond to support the team and get the job done then this is the right opportunity for you! Specifically, you will take ownership of the following:
- Receives and processes all merchandise coming into the showroom
- Responds to requests in a timely manner
- Ensures showroom is fully stocked with supplies and owns the ordering of supplies
- Owns preparing client garments daily
- Partners with Operations Manager to oversee and manage back of house organization
- Ensures 100% compliance in logging every client garment
- Assists the merchandising team by preparing all collection launch garments and materials
- Help scale successive retail efforts by sharing best practices
- Bring forward new ideas, initiatives, and improvements of existing functions and truly control the showroom business
- Solve problems with initiative, by asking questions, and creating winning results through a combination of proactive and analytic behavior. Be an entrepreneur!
You are exceptional at keeping things organized and you have impeccable time management skills. You know what it takes to provide top-notch customer service, and you pay attention to all the little details to make sure that the customers know they have been taken care of. It goes without saying that you have a love for fashion and can’t get enough of the fast paced retail environment. In addition, you also bring with you the following:
- Being on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 20lbs
- Knowledge of Google Document Spreadsheets and Microsoft Excel is a preferred asset
- An ideal BOH associate is extremely organized and capable of working by themselves for extended periods of time
- Self directed individual that is willing to go above and beyond the tasks requested of them
- Communicate effectively to all team members what BOH standards and expectations are
- Being service oriented - actively looking for ways to help people
- Being a strategic communicator – conveying information effectively
- Time management – managing one’s own time and the time of others
- Strongly identifies with the Indochino brand and wants to help grow the Showroom concept
- Strong problem solving ability coupled with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Deep desire to put drive & effort into your work
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT INDOCHINO:
Of course you will get great compensation, but there are a few things that set us apart.
- Your co-workers will be outstanding. The people here are really terrific. We’re continually learning from each other.
- We truly collaborate. You will work and partner with a variety of different teams from merchandising, technology, operations and anything in between.
- We’re shaking things up in the apparel world. If you have ambition and a strong point of view (with the skills to back it up) you’ll have a good time at Indochino.
If this sounds like something you’d love to do, and you know you’re the person for us, visit our careers page, tell us a bit about yourself, we’d love to hear from you!
Indochino believes in cultivating simplicity. We do this by applying elegant solutions to complex problems and creating beautifully designed products of unparalleled quality and value. We’re changing the way people consume, and we also make great menswear. Great ideas come from anywhere and transcend position and title. That’s why we hire great people and give them the space to do great work. At Indochino, you’ll work on creative and innovative solutions to some of the most unique and challenging problems in the industry.
Apply For This Job
To check on an application you’ve submitted click here.