ABOUT THE ROLE:
Responsible for measuring and monitoring marketing KPIs on a daily, weekly and month basis and producing accompanying actionable reporting. This role will track attribution across all channels and be providing data and reporting to all key stakeholders. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Responsible for the collection, tracking, analysis, reporting, and communication of data related to the performance of indochino.com and all performance media
- Work with key stakeholders within the eCommerce and digital marketing teams to understand the goals of initiatives and how to track performance
- Produce meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports and projections with actionable insight
- Own and maintain data integrity
- Execute customer journey reporting including Life Time Value and other long-term trends in shopping behaviour of customers acquired through various marketing touch points
- Monitor and provide insights into content marketing effectiveness including KPIs such as reach, engagement, and conversion.
- Apply quantitative analysis and statistical modeling expertise in mining massive amounts of data and extract actionable insights.
- Conduct conversion optimization studies, with the aim of improving efficiency in digital marketing strategies and increasing ROI (the data comes from a variety of sources including sales, paid media, search, social, web, registration, product, community, support, and more)
- Present valuable actionable recommendations based on the basis of findings that drive tangible business impact
- 3-5 years related experience
- Expert in analyzing trends using quantitative techniques and converting findings into actionable recommendations for marketing or ecommerce teams
- Strong analytical skills. You’re exceptionally good at working with numbers.
- Expert with web analytics data and tools, such as: Google Analytics, Convertro and Mixpanel
- Experience applying statistical techniques for data mining and forecasting purposes.
- Sense of urgency and passion
- Experience using SQL
- Out-of-the-box thinker and problem solver with a resourcefulness and can-do attitude
- Passion for driving results, and proven results-orientation
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with a demonstrated ability to work independently, lead multiple projects, prioritize, and manage a high-volume of tasks, deadlines, requirements, and decisions
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic - must be comfortable with ambiguity and rapid rates of change
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Statistics or related subjects
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT INDOCHINO:
Of course you will get great compensation, but there are a few things that set us apart.
- Competitive pay structure aligned with your background and experience
- Outstanding perks include: product discounts, clothing allowances and access to group benefits
- Learning and career development opportunities in a fast-paced, innovative and game-changing environment
- Opportunity to be a part of running a multi-million-dollar retail business
- An awesome team that truly collaborates, learns from each other, and always remember to have fun!
If this sounds like something you’d love to do, and you know you’re the person for us, visit our careers page, tell us a bit about yourself, we’d love to hear from you!Apply For This Job
To check on an application you’ve submitted click here.