ABOUT THE ROLE:
Currently, Indochino is looking for a talented retail professional to join our New York City Showroom! As the Assistant Showroom Manager, you will be an expert on Indochino style, design, quality, and service. You will provide mentorship to the other Style Guides and drive business by providing exceptional customer experience to all new and existing clients while also supporting the overall operational needs of the showroom.
- Help achieve daily goals in order to drive sales and maintain customer service
- Focus on driving key metrics to meet revenue expectations
- Assist with the execution of daily operational requirements including: floor management, staff breaks and daily schedule management
- Supervise sales floor and provide direct supervision for an abbreviated period of time in the absence of a head of store
- Hold staff accountable for metric-based goals and drive results through key performance indicators to drive key company metrics and meet revenue expectations
- Held accountable for personal metric-based goals
- Daily management of detailed customer appointment calendar to ensure every customer’s satisfaction and excellent experience
- Ensure customers experience is both seamless and unforgettable by leading by example and managing team in the moment to uphold Indochino’s customer experience standard
- Expected to manage customer issues with professionalism, tact and bottom-line point of view
- Expected to bring feedback, ideas, and information forward to elevate merchandise and operational efforts
- Acts as one of the subject matter experts on fit, product, and customer experience at Indochino both online and offline.
- Assists Head of Store in training and onboarding new Style Guides
You are passionate about fashion and have a way of delivering customer service that are simply top-notch. You are a great mentor and leader, and you understand what it means to build a successful team. In addition, the following also describes you:
- Sales and metric driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen understanding of menswear products, fit, and fit process
- Must be a self starter with strong solution oriented thought process
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and lead a team during high energy situations
- Must be able to multitask & manage time independently
- Must be able to execute on timelines and expectations autonomously
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Strong proficiency in IOS based programs and products
- Strong proficiency in Excel & other MS Office programs
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT INDOCHINO:
Of course you will get great compensation, but there are a few things that set us apart.
- Your co-workers will be outstanding. The people here are really terrific. We’re continually learning from each other.
- We truly collaborate. You will work and partner with a variety of different teams from merchandising, technology, operations and anything in between.
- We’re shaking things up in the apparel world. If you have ambition and a strong point of view (with the skills to back it up) you’ll have a good time at Indochino.
If this sounds like something you’d love to do, and you know you’re the person for us, visit our careers page, tell us a bit about yourself, we’d love to hear from you!
Indochino believes in cultivating simplicity. We do this by applying elegant solutions to complex problems and creating beautifully designed products of unparalleled quality and value. We’re changing the way people consume, and we also make great menswear. Great ideas come from anywhere and transcend position and title. That’s why we hire great people and give them the space to do great work. At Indochino, you’ll work on creative and innovative solutions to some of the most unique and challenging problems in the industry.
Apply For This Job
To check on an application you’ve submitted click here.