ABOUT THE ROLE:
Indochino is currently looking for a customer service enthusiast, organization extraordinaire to join us as our Client Coordinator in our Showroom! As our Client Coordinator, you will be the face of the brand and assist the team with managing the front-of-house operations. You will provide direct support to the management team by coordinating client appointments and daily work-flow, as well as helping with customer communication and outreach. Specially, you will take care of the following:
- Lead by example by providing quality customer service
- Always act in the best interest of the customer
- Interact and engage with clients of the showroom in person, by email and phone
- Help set up daily appointments and operations
- Assist Management Team in actively monitoring appointment bookings to ensure optimum floor coverage
- Execute client follow-ups for appointments and alterations
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner
- Support style guides with managing their day and workflow
- Communicate with warmth and professionalism in person, by email and over the phone
- Giving full attention to what clients are saying and taking time to understand their needs
- Assist marketing with any events or additional customer activity that may take place in the showroom
- Work directly with Showroom Manager to improve customer experience, and relay information and feedback to increase efficiency
- Supports and communicates all showroom initiatives
- Help scale successive retail efforts by sharing best practices
- Bring forward new ideas, initiatives, and improvements of existing functions and truly control the showroom business
- Solve problems with initiative, by asking questions, and creating winning results through a combination of proactive and analytic behavior. Be an entrepreneur!
You are exceptional at keeping things organized and you have impeccable time management skills. You know what it takes to provide top-notch customer service, and you pay attention to all the little details to make sure that the customers know they have been taken care of. It goes without saying that you have a love for fashion and can’t get enough of the fast paced retail environment. In addition, you also bring with you the following:
- Must have retail experience
- Knowledge of Google Document Spreadsheets and Microsoft Excel is a preferred asset
- Is comfortable conversing about Fashion with particular focus in menswear
- Being service oriented - actively looking for ways to help people
- Being a strategic communicator – conveying information effectively
- Time management – managing one’s own time and the time of others
- Effective writing – communicating effectively in writing to clients
- Experience working in a clientele based environment.
- Customer service oriented with a natural desire to care for the needs of others
- Strongly identifies with the Indochino brand and wants to help grow the Showroom concept
- Strong problem solving ability coupled with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Deep desire to put drive & effort into your work
- Knowledge about men's tailoring, pattern design, garment alterations, and fabrics preferred
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT INDOCHINO:
Of course you will get salary, benefits, and vacation days, but there are a few things that set us apart.
- Ground floor opportunity: influence the strategic and operational direction of Indochino’s growing retail department
- Your co-workers will be outstanding. The people here are really terrific. We’re continually learning from each other.
- We truly collaborate. You will work and partner with a variety of different teams from merchandising, technology, operations and anything in between.
- We’re shaking things up in the apparel world. If you have ambition and a strong point of view (with the skills to back it up) you’ll have a good time at Indochino.
If this sounds like something you’d love to do, and you know you’re the person for us, visit our careers page, tell us a bit about yourself, we’d love to hear from you!
Indochino believes in cultivating simplicity. We do this by applying elegant solutions to complex problems and creating beautifully designed products of unparalleled quality and value. We’re changing the way people consume, and we also make great menswear. Great ideas come from anywhere and transcend position and title. That’s why we hire great people and give them the space to do great work. At Indochino, you’ll work on creative and innovative solutions to some of the most unique and challenging problems in the industry.Apply For This Job
To check on an application you’ve submitted click here.