Founded in 2007, Vancouver-based INDOCHINO is at the forefront of revolutionizing men’s fashion. By combining luxury fabrics, perfect fit and customized style, we create one-of-a-kind suits that enable and empower our customers to express who they are and how they feel. Since our initial inception, INDOCHINO has grown from being one of the first eCommerce companies to provide custom tailored suits into one of the largest made-to-measure menswear brands in the global market. Through a seamless multi-channel approach, we are able to provide an exceptional customer experience to our customer online, via mobile, or in-person at our 10 Showrooms across North America.
In September 2016, INDOCHINO achieved a significant milestone where we ranked No. 65 on the 28th annual PROFIT 500 Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
“We are honoured to be featured in the PROFIT 500, and participate alongside Canada’s elite companies,” says Drew Green, CEO. “We are not just accelerating revenue at an unprecedented pace; we are also improving the bottom line at the same rate, while building a world class company culture and a disruptive global brand. It takes a focused, loyal and relentless team to accomplish the progress we are experiencing, and today’s recognition is a reflection of this incredible teamwork.”
This is only the beginning of our exciting journey as we continue on our mission to sell a million made-to-measure suits a year by 2020 and change how a generation of men suit up, both for work and for play.
To learn more about us – visit us at www.indochino.com
ABOUT THE ROLE:
To help us succeed on our exciting journey, we are currently seeking a Customer Experience Guide to join our team! Reporting to the Manager, Customer Experience, the Customer Experience Guide will be responsible for ensuring that Indochino customers have a consistently positive brand experience by providing the best customer care in the world. The ideal person for this position is a forward thinker and critical decision maker and has the uncanny ability to anticipate needs before they arise. Specifically, we will look to you for the following:
- Provide world-class customer care to Indochino customers by email and phone
- Understand customer issues over time and develop compelling solutions to preempt customer needs and questions
- Consistently work with other teams to track, solve and innovate our processes and procedures to provide the best customer care in the world
- Collaborate with the Operations Team to ensure all customer requests are confirmed and understood
- Liaise with our tailors to fix individual customer issues
- 2+ years experience in customer service
- Previous contact centre, providing both email & phone support an asset
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer service oriented with a natural desire to care for the needs of others
- Deep desire to put drive & effort into your work
- Knowledge and passion for men’s fashion and style trends
- Knowledge about men's tailoring, pattern design, garment alterations, and fabrics preferred
- Past experience with billing issues, returns & data metrics an asset
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT INDOCHINO:
Of course you will get great compensation, but there are a few things that set us apart.
- Competitive pay structure aligned with your background and experience
- Outstanding perks include: product discounts, clothing allowances and access to group benefits
- Learning and career development opportunities in a fast-paced, innovative and game-changing environment
- Opportunity to be a part of running a multi-million-dollar retail business
- An awesome team that truly collaborates, learns from each other, and always remember to have fun!
If this sounds like something you’d love to do, and you know you’re the person for us, visit our careers page, tell us a bit about yourself, we’d love to hear from you!Apply For This Job
To check on an application you’ve submitted click here.