Founded in 2007, Vancouver-based INDOCHINO is at the forefront of revolutionizing men’s fashion. By combining luxury fabrics, perfect fit and customized style, we create one-of-a-kind suits that enable and empower our customers to express who they are and how they feel. Since our initial inception, INDOCHINO has grown from being one of the first eCommerce companies to provide custom tailored suits into one of the largest made-to-measure menswear brands in the global market. Through a seamless multi-channel approach, we are able to provide an exceptional customer experience to our customer online, via mobile, or in-person at our 10 Showrooms across North America.
In September 2016, INDOCHINO achieved a significant milestone where we ranked No. 65 on the 28th annual PROFIT 500 Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
“We are honoured to be featured in the PROFIT 500, and participate alongside Canada’s elite companies,” says Drew Green, CEO. “We are not just accelerating revenue at an unprecedented pace; we are also improving the bottom line at the same rate, while building a world class company culture and a disruptive global brand. It takes a focused, loyal and relentless team to accomplish the progress we are experiencing, and today’s recognition is a reflection of this incredible teamwork.”
This is only the beginning of our exciting journey as we continue on our mission to sell a million made-to-measure suits a year by 2020 and change how a generation of men suit up, both for work and for play.
To learn more about us – visit us at www.indochino.com
ABOUT THE ROLE:
To help us succeed on our exciting journey, we are currently seeking a Senior Product Manager (Business Process Improvement) to join our team! In this role, you will be looking for ways to streamline our fast growing business. We want to offer the best product to our customers with the fastest turn around possible and we are looking for someone who can look at the business as a whole and find ways to improve our processes. You will partner with various key stakeholders across the business, analyze, troubleshoot, and define solutions to solve bottlenecks, and improve overall operation effectiveness and efficiencies. Specifically, you will own the following:
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops
- Document business requirements and processes
- Distill information into requirements and design documentation
- Lead planning sessions to design and implement integrated business processes
- Lead and coordinate all project aspects within scope, quality, schedule and budget
- Play an active role in our efforts to improve existing and developing new business processes
You are passionate about improving processes and systems to elevate the experience for our customers for years to come. You thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, and highly collaborative environment. You are analytically wired, and can navigate easily between thinking big and diving in to the details. You are used to juggling multiple priorities and projects at once and have mastered balancing the need to get things done, right and on time. In addition to being a strong communicator and writer, you have an uncanny ability to extrapolate ideas and thoughts from others, and articulate them into a succinct plan. Furthermore, you also come with the following:
- 3 plus years of experience in a business analyst role
- Experience with facilitating sessions with multiple stakeholders and ability to work with senior executive stakeholders to obtain requirements using leading practice methods and tools
- Must be able to build stakeholder trust by understanding business concepts, issues, opportunities and language
- Demonstrated knowledge and proven experience in producing Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), and business process models
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and lead analysis efforts
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Agile project management preferred
- Experience in apparel industry a definite asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferred
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT INDOCHINO:
Of course you will get great compensation, but there are a few things that set us apart.
- Competitive pay structure aligned with your background and experience
- Outstanding perks include: product discounts, clothing allowances and access to group benefits
- Learning and career development opportunities in a fast-paced, innovative and game-changing environment
- Opportunity to be a part of running a multi-million-dollar retail business
- An awesome team that truly collaborates, learns from each other, and always remember to have fun!
If this sounds like something you’d love to do, and you know you’re the person for us, visit our careers page, tell us a bit about yourself, we’d love to hear from you!Apply For This Job
To check on an application you’ve submitted click here.