ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will oversee all aspects of the process and project management for all Creative projects. This will include day-to-day operations to overall departmental priorities and business strategy alignment. They will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the Creative team’s workflow by supervising and ensuring productivity, quality, timeliness, and adhering to quality project management disciplines for design development.
- Responsible for managing the delivery of all creative output and ensure all internal client requirements and expectations are met
- Cultivate a positive and effective relationship with the creative team
- Set team expectations to ensure high-quality work, on time, and within budget
- Maintain creative brief template and process ensuring all stakeholders are working within the process
- Maintain and control clear communication channels for inbound stakeholder requests
- Create and manage external partnerships with vendors/agencies to leverage resources and cost advantages
- Negotiate fees, terms, usage and manage contracts
- Create and maintain resourcing schedule in Asana
- Review time track process to ensure tasks get completed and prevent scope creep
- Lead daily stand up with creative team, ensuring all roadblocks and new items are discussed and prioritized
- Conduct a weekly status meeting to gather and share information with the Marketing team
- Help to develop and improve department procedures
- Full producer role in planning, hiring and co-ordination of all contractors for studio photo/video shoots and breaking down budget
- Full producer role in planning, hiring and co-ordination of all contractors for campaign photo/video shoots, including requesting estimates before they are hired so we ensure we are not being overcharged
- Actualizing all creative budgets to ensure expenditure is on track
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting for creative team
- 5+ years of agency or creative service project management experience
- Manage budget, schedule, and workflow for projects using work-back schedules and cloud-based PM tools
- Process oriented, ability to handle multiple projects, tasks and priorities seamlessly within a fast paced setting
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaboration experience
- A great influencer, who can manage both people and the expectations of key stakeholders, and will naturally strive to build solid working relationships across the business.
- Previous success with improving processes that streamline workflow between teams, saving time and money.
- Demonstrated competencies: attention to detail, flexibility, professional confidence, financial management; agency workflow process; team efficiency and client profitability; complex organization knowledge
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience in digital, print and broadcast production an asset.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT INDOCHINO:
Of course you will get great compensation, but there are a few things that set us apart.
- Competitive pay structure aligned with your background and experience
- Outstanding perks include: product discounts, clothing allowances and access to group benefits
- Learning and career development opportunities in a fast-paced, innovative and game-changing environment
- Opportunity to be a part of running a multi-million-dollar retail business
- An awesome team that truly collaborates, learns from each other, and always remember to have fun!
If this sounds like something you’d love to do, and you know you’re the person for us, visit our careers page, tell us a bit about yourself, we’d love to hear from you!Apply For This Job
To check on an application you’ve submitted click here.