Most Popular Questions
Shipping & Delivery
- When will I receive my garments?
We process and deliver all of our orders within 4 weeks of ordering, and we will contact you once your order has been shipped.
- What shipping options do you offer?
Indochino offers free shipping on orders over $150. On orders under $150, Indochino charges a flat rate of $20. Gift cards, tailor’s kits, and tape measures ship for free, but are not counted toward the $150 free shipping threshold. Indochino does not ship to Austria, Belgium, Lithuania, Brazil, Russia, Republic of Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Philippines, Chile, Greece, Ireland, Mexico, Portugal, and Puerto Rico and cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Can I expedite my order?
Our current processing time is 4 weeks and we cannot expedite orders. We also suggest that you allow for additional time to include alterations if your suit is for a specific event.
Alterations & Returns
- What if my suit does not fit?
If your order does not fit, Indochino will cover alterations on your garments up to $75 or remake it entirely from new materials through a remake order. Our Customer Concierge will be happy to work with you to get your proper measurements.
- I received my remade order. Where do I send the ill-fitting items?
If the order you receive does not fit or look the way you expected, log in into your My Account and under the order click on "Apply for an Alteration or Remake" to request a reimbursement for alterations or request a full remake if your tailor deems the suit to be unalterable.
Once the updated measurements and request have been sent to our production team, we will begin your remake. You will receive the remade order within 4 weeks of submission. Check your order status in your My Account for updates.
- Where should I get my clothing altered?
You can visit any local alterations shop to get your clothing altered. Indochino will cover up to $75 of your alterations bill. We may be able to recommend an alterations shop in your area as well, please contact our Concierge department at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- How are the measurements I submit online used to create my Indochino custom suit?
The measurements that you submit via the self-measurement process are not your final garment measurements, but used as a base to guide us in creating your suit. At Indochino, your suit goes through a 3 step measurement review process to ensure ideal fit:
- You measure yourself using our videos as a guide.
- Our team may adjust your measurements based on the cut standards for someone your weight and height.
- An Indochino Master Tailor then further refines your measurements based on his years of experience hand cutting suits.
- Do I need a Tailor to take my Measurements?
No. Indochino's measuring process was designed so anyone can measure themselves with the help of a friend in 10 minutes. We find the best success comes from not using a tailor as our measurement system is unique and created for easy at-home use.
- Can I base my measurements on a well fitting suit that I own?
Our measuring methods are unique to us and differ from the measurements used for other clothing brands. All Indochino orders are custom tailored to match your physical measurement profile, and for this reason we are unable to accept measurements from any garments that you own from another manufacturer.
Payment & Inquiries
- What is Indochino's phone number?
Currently Indochino is a 100% internet based company and does not provide phone service. Please contact us via our online contact form and we will reply within 24 hours on week days, and 48 hours on weekends.
- How can I pay for my order?
Indochino offers two payment options:
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express - Using a SSL encrypted credit card processor, Indochino can accept your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- PayPal, a heavily encrypted third party payment processor, is offered in addition to the Indochino credit card processor. PayPal is a secure form to pay and used by millions of people daily. PayPal accepts all major cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Diners cards) and also allows for debit card and eCheque purchases. You do not need a PayPal account to use this payment method.
Taxes may apply in certain provinces of Canada. All prices are in US Dollars.
- I need help with my suit style, what kind of suit do you recommend?
Please contact us with any style questions you may have. Please let us know if the suit is for a special occasion, work or just for general wear and we will be able to give you style recommendations.
Product & Customization
- Can I make my suit a three-piece?
Yes, we can make any suit a three-piece. Please select any vest from our collection and notify us after placing your order and we will design your suit with matching fabric accordingly.
- Can I receive functional sleeve buttonholes on my first order?
Yes, however we may not be able to remake your order for issues stemming from sleeve length.
Alternatively, you can request from our Concierge to have your sleeves unfinished and a local tailor can add functional sleeves to your suit with your sleeve length. We would reimburse you for the cost of this, up to $75.
- Are your suits fully canvassed?
Our suits are half-canvassed. Learn more here.
If you don't see your question answered here, please contact our customer service team and they'll provide a response within 24 hours.