Indochino accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. PayPal is an alternative payment method for those who do not want to use their credit cards.
Taxes may apply. All prices are in US Dollars.
Indochino takes many active steps to ensure the absolute safety of your credit card and personal information. We process all credit card sales via a fully secured and reputable third party payment processor and do NOT keep full credit card information on record.
- How can I pay for my order?
Indochino offers two payment options:
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express - Using a SSL encrypted credit card processor, Indochino can accept your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- PayPal, a heavily encrypted third party payment processor, is offered in addition to the Indochino credit card processor. PayPal is a secure form to pay and used by millions of people daily. PayPal accepts all major cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Diners cards) and also allows for debit card and eCheque purchases. You do not need a PayPal account to use this payment method.
Taxes may apply in certain provinces of Canada. All prices are in US Dollars.
- How can I trust that my credit card transaction is safe?
Our website features a SSL secure connection during the transaction, keeping your information secure and private. Please note that the charge on your statement will appear as "Indochino.com".
- How do gift certificates work?
Gift certificates are ordered through the gift certificate section in our store and sent to recipients via email. Indochino gift certificates are not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for a cash refund, and are not transferable.
Any unused portion will remain available for future purchases under the same Gift Certificate Number. Indochino is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.