WHO WE ARE:
Indochino believes in cultivating simplicity. We do this by applying elegant solutions to complex problems and creating beautifully designed products of unparalleled quality and value. Great ideas come from anywhere and transcend position and title. That’s why we hire great people and give them the space to do great work. At Indochino, you’ll work on creative and innovative solutions to some of the most unique and challenging problems in the industry.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Currently, Indochino is looking for a talented apparel retail leader to head up our Showroom in Seattle. As the Seattle Showroom Manager, you will manage all areas of the showroom operation to ensure the business is set up for sustainable financial growth. You will provide mentorship and leadership to the Seattle Showroom team in delivering exceptional experience to our customers.
- Manage, monitor and execute customer appointments
- Responsible for the overall metrics and results for a single location
- Responsible for the maintenance of in-store head account, payroll management and human resources
- Lead, mentor and manage all showroom staff, or Indochino staff who assist in showroom
- Own, manage, and elevate new customer appointments numbers through partnerships with marketing team.
- Manage existing customer relationships and outreach in the Greater Vancouver market for post purchase follow up and care
- Manage business-vendor relationship with local tailor
- Manage all High-Value (VIP) clients in the market and build strong lasting relationships on behalf of Indochino
- Strive to increase High-Value client base
- Assist marketing with any events or additional customer activity that may take place in the showroom
- Ensure that product is merchandised to give clients a great Indochino experience and to maximize both AOV and conversion, and
- Communicate any product or merchandise needs or opportunities
- Work directly with Customer Service to improve customer experience, and relay information and feedback to increase efficiencies
- Bring forward new ideas, initiatives, and improvements of existing functions and truly control the showroom business
- Solve problems with initiative, by asking questions, and creating winning results through a combination of proactive and analytic behavior. Be an entrepreneur!
- Represent Indochino at local events with local PR
- Help scale successive retail efforts by sharing best practices
YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
In addition to being results oriented, you understand what it means and have the know-how to provide customers with exceptional experience. You lead by example and have brought teams to success through clear and consistent leadership, empowerment and encouragement. In addition, you also possess the following qualities:
- Comfortable and confident in making business-critical decisions
- Fashion-conscious and service-oriented
- Sales and metric driven
- Ability to execute on timelines and expectations autonomously
- Confidence in your ability to network
- Have a connection with the market that lends itself to creating future business and developing local brand awareness
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen understanding of menswear products, fit, and fit process
- Must be a self starter with strong solution-oriented thought process
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and lead a team during high energy situations
- Must be able to multitask & manage time independently
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Strong proficiency in IOS based programs and products
- Strong proficiency in Excel & other MS Office programs
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT INDOCHINO:
- Ground floor opportunity: influence the strategic and operational direction of Indochino’s growing retail department
- We truly collaborate. You will work and partner with a variety of different teams from merchandising, technology, operations and anything in between
- Your co-workers will be outstanding. The people here are terrific; we are continually learning from one another
- We are shaking things up in the apparel world. If you have ambition and a strong point of view (with the skills to back it up) you’ll fit right in.
To check on an application you’ve submitted click here.