Indochino is seeking a candidate with the right mix of creativity and quantitative skills who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment for an opportunity on the Digital Marketing team. The team is looking for an innovative marketing specialist to drive our media buying for our retail stores.
Media Buyer (Retail) will plan, execute, and manage media buys to help drive appointments at our showrooms. This role will also strive to raise brand awareness and sales in the markets of our retail stores. This role will analyze large datasets to draw meaningful insights for the business and continually optimize campaign performance and strategy.
- Partner with the Director, Acquisitions to develop local media plans, budgets, and to promote Indochino.
- Execute and optimize media spend, making continual adjustments to creative, targeting, and bidding on various buying platforms.
- Analyze media spend datasets to create weekly reports and communicate campaign status and progress to internal teams.
- Excel in internal and external cross-team communication to report campaign insights and also troubleshoot campaign support issues.
- Manage and own relationships with vendors and third party services.
- Optimize targeting, creative, marketing messages, marketing spend, bids and budget allocation.
- Work with key platform partners, focusing on ad product & creative innovation, audience and data strategy, and measurement and attribution opportunities.
- 2-4 years of experience in digital media buying and/or planning, including:
- Strong quantitative skills and a comfort with numbers.
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office applications; strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excels at working cross-functionally.
- Is a self-starter and is resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through.
- Ability to learn new channels, platforms and internal businesses.
- Experience running local campaigns a big plus
Apply For This Job
To check on an application you’ve submitted click here.