INDOCHINO GOES FORMAL WITH HOLIDAY COLLECTIONEveningwear collection inspired by the sophisticated stars of the silver screen
Indochino has introduced a collection of evening wear inspired by the sophisticated stars of the silver screen. Comprised of suits, tuxedos, dinner jackets and shirts all ready to personalize, the holiday collection is perfect for modern men preparing to dress up and look sharp this season. Each garment is custom made to measure and delivered within four weeks. To explore the collection, visit: www.indochino.com/collection/holiday.
The collection is comprised of suits, shirts, separates and accessories that can be worn separately or paired together that are Highlights include:
- Luxury Blackwatch Suit ($649), a dark plaid unique but understated enough to fit in at any function
- Black and Midnight Blue Enlarged Paisley Printed Velvet Dinner Jackets ($349) add a subtle texture to any evening look
- Gangster Stripe Luxury Suit ($749) for a dangerous twist on an old classic
- Checkboard Dobby Shirt ($169) is an elegant evolution of it's more classic, plain counterpart
- New accessories ideal for perfecting the formal look, including the Double Black Diamond Tie ($69), Chequered Tie Clip ($39) and Gold and Silver Knot Cufflinks ($49).
For our holiday collection, we wanted to explore the world of men’s evening wear, explains Indochino’s Director of Merchandise Tom Kearnan.
We took cues from the post-war era, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra – the whole Rat Pack scene. They were elegant dressers, and always appeared dressed up in public. So in the collection you’ll see fabrics and styles influenced by that era, velvets, pebble weaves and tuxedos.
Where to purchase
As the first online custom clothing company to market seven years ago, Indochino has reinvented the way guys get dressed. With Indochino, men can easily architect one of a kind wardrobes of custom suits and shirts made just for them. Indochino customers - over 120,000 across 130 countries - order their made-to-measure clothing online or in person at Indochino Showrooms now opening in North America.
Indochino suits start from $449 and shirts from $79. All Indochino suits are made-to-order, with 20 complimentary customizations including monogramming, linings, buttons, lapel- and vent-style and more.
For all media enquiries, including product call ins and images, contact email@example.com
For information on Indochino’s unique custom clothing process, visit www.indochino.com/how-it-works